House Hold Help Ladies largely called as “Bai “ in India have never be given the kind of respect they deserve, imagine life without them and your entire system of House getting collapsed which you must have experienced during the latest Corona Pandemic times.
They are the most important part of your house but due to negligence and attitude we have not given them their due respect and dignity.
They will be part of the integral Indian Hospitality Force and in the latest information from Top Hospitality Experts, they will be positioned in the Facility Management Sector and will be trained by ACOHI Chamber for various important aspects mentioned below.
- Basic Hygiene and Safety.
- Mannerism, Culinary Terms & Usages.
- Dressing & General Hospitality Traits.
- Identifying Adulterations in different food products and how to stop & rectify them.
- Latest Technology & Equipments and how to use them for better results.
- Education on Organic Farming and how to buy from local market and use it.
- Chemicals which are used in House Keeping.
- Special Senior Citizen Care & Emergency Management.
- Medical Emergency Rescue Management at Home where they are working.
- Importance of Education for their Kids.
Certification will be handed over to them once the training is done with batch number and name along with the city which will enhance their efficacy, knowledge and their pay structure, finally resulting in creating more knowledge and efficiency at the base of the pyramid on Hospitality Structure via their representation of their last ranking soldier known as “Bai” in each and every household of India.
300 Self Help Group ladies trained by Asian Countries Chamber of Hospitality Industry Under #PROJECTSHANTA
300 Self Help Group ladies trained by ACOHI – Asian Chamber of Hospitality Industry, Bheema Food Cart Network & MSFI in association with FDA Pune.
These are the ladies who will be making our street food better and safe in coming future.
Presence of Hospitality Experts, Chefs, FDA Commissioners and Hotel Industry Big Wigs.