1. Felicitated by Governor of Maharashtra for Outstanding work of Leadership, Unity & Development in Hospitality Industry of India.
2. Awarded with most Powerful Award – Adventist Power Award at Taj Mahal Hotel & Palaces for Innovations & Developments in Hospitality Industry in front of World’s Powerful Minds and Organizations including the White House Dignitaries & Indian Parliamentarians.
3. Winner of India’s First Culinary Olympic Silver Medal Organization.
4. Special Jury Award for Development & Activation on Revolutionary Path Breaking Project in Hospitality Industry by Namo Television Producers Guild in Mumbai.
5. Special and Noteworthy Appreciation for COVID Humanitarian Work by our own NCRK Division and was only Indian Recognition any Indian & Organization could get with the Highest Order of Deccan Education Society who has produced more than 3 Prime Ministers of India along with Hundreds of Cabinet & State Ministers, Intellectuals, Prolific Writers, Doctors and the best minds of India.
6. Our Chairman Hon. Shri. Sanee Awsarmmel Bestowed with D Litt of Highest Order & becomes Dr. Sanee Awsarmmel By Vikramshila University – India – Asia for taking the flag and Leadership of Hospitality Industry of India & Asia ahead.
Vikramshila is World’s Prime University and is even Senior to Oxford University, Harvard University and also Cambridge University.
7. ACOHI Recieves Prestigious Suryadatta National Award for Extraordinary Contribution in the Field of Hospitality Industry of India & Asia – 2021
Dr. Sanee Awsarmmel Chairperson of ACOHI & Hospitality Industry of India along with Prime Minister’s Advisor & Special Secretary to PMO Dr. Gulshan Rai receives the Prestigious Suryadatta National Award. Dr Awsarmmel was bestowed the award for his Supreme Excellence in Hospitality Industry of India & Asia. The award was given with the most respected and of the august hands of Honorable Padma Shri Murlikant Petkar Ji.
ACOHI wishes to thank Honorable Shri. Sanjay Chordiya Ji and his Board of Directors of Suryadatta Group – India for this Milestone and Selection.