Press Conference at Chamber Secretariat
Following are the Tasks which will be done by Chamber Secretariat
- Appointing Right Event Manager for the Press Conference.
- Appointing Right Coordinators ( PR ) for the show.
- Complete Planning & Execution.
- Event Flow.
- Food Management ( Finger Food ) , Buffet Arrangements Etc.
- Operational Management ( Stage, Backdrop, Podium, Chairs, Tables, PA System, Photographers, Videographers ).
- Research Orientation on Product. ( Needed Minimum 5 Days from Production, USP, Pricing , Sector, Application )
- Demonstration & Scripting the Plan in front of the Press for client .
- Follow Up with Press.
- News Arrival may take a few days depending on the space available with Publications.
- Times of India has a Media Net Policy kindly take the note of it.
- Overall Coordination , Wind Up.
Press Presence –
- English, Hindi, Marathi, Footages will also be sent to Electronic Channels for the Coverage based on Merit of Story results will be seen.
- Online News Medium will also be targeted for better Reach and Coverage.
Benefits for Your Brand –
- Brand Launch at Chamber Secretariat will give tremendous mileage to the Brand.
- Brand will be positioned by us which itself will be a positive point for Brand and its Standing.
- Photographs and Videos will always be used for Product Placement, Branding and Surrogate Branding in Industry.
- Within lower budgets you can achieve both Launch and Press Conference.
- Secretariat will also move the product in the Hospitality Industry as New Arrival due to which every nook and corner will be aware of the Brand within no time which can be encashed for Brand Sales & Positioning.
Following are the Tasks needed from Client for PR Conference
- CDR files of all Logos and Branding.
- 6 Standees of Product.
- Product 150 Numbers with Packaging ( For Press ).
- 100 Big Envelopes of your Company (For Press Kit).
- Research Material on Product (Press Kit Inclusion ).
- Videos made ( If any ) of the Product (Press Kit Inclusion ).
- Detail Product line, Manufacturing Process & USP in writing.
Fill the below form to know more about Pricing Policy, Terms and Conditions for the activation of above.
(Terms & Conditions Applied)