Doctor of Hospitality (D. Hosp) – Honoris Causa is the highest order certification which is done by the BOG of ACOHI for the extraordinary candidates who have given meritorious service in the Hospitality Industry of India & Asia. With all the rights & privileges as per the order of ACOHI BOG – Article 3A (1) it has been given in a fully raised function at the National Secretariat after series of scrutiny on the work of the candidate.
Criteria - Doctor of Hospitality (D. Hosp) - Honoris Causa Award
• Excellence in work and track record.
• Meritorious service needed for Industry & Nation.
• Research orientation.
• Minimum years for qualification & experience.
• Vision towards the Industry.
• Educational Qualification.
• Track record of tenure & work.
• Additional certifications, qualifications.
• Candidates should be from Industry or to be connected in Industry in some form or other.
• Candidates should be recommended by the Industry experts for his/her work.
Process - Doctor of Hospitality (D. Hosp) - Honoris Causa Award
• Candidates’ names are presented to BOG – ACOHI in the most secret manner.
• Verification of work happens which is presented before their name.
• A secret report of work analysis is presented to BOG – ACOHI by the verification and research team.
• Based on the merit of the candidate’s report, a file is presented for Doctor of Hospitality (D. Hosp) – Honoris Causa Award & Recognition.
• In the quarterly meetings, a proposal of names is presented to BOG, based on the secret report BOG clears names of candidates.
• Candidates are informed about this extraordinary achievement via written format for the raised function and their lifetime achievement.
• At the National Secretariat with full honor, rights and privileges award is granted which remains with the candidates for the rest of his/her life & career.