ACOHI Hydroponics Research & Development Board - A Vision for Green and Organic Agriculture Revolution
Hydroponics is a method of growing plants without soil, using water and nutrients as the medium. Hydroponics has many advantages over conventional agriculture, such as saving water, space, and energy, reducing pests and diseases, and increasing crop yield and quality.
ACOHI Hydroponics Research & Development Board is a world’s first initiative by the Asian Countries Chamber of Hospitality Industry (ACOHI), an international organization that aims to promote and develop the hospitality industry of India and Asia. ACOHI Hydroponics Research & Development Board was established under the aegis of ACOHI BOG, with the vision of creating a green and organic agriculture revolution via hydroponics in the Hospitality Industry of India & Asia.
ACOHI Hydroponics Research & Development Board has several objectives, such as -
– To conduct research and development on hydroponics systems, technologies, and products.
– To provide training and certification to hydroponics farmers, entrepreneurs, and professionals.
– To support and facilitate the establishment and expansion of hydroponics farms, industries and markets in India and Asia specially as an in house facility in the
hospitality industry of India & Asia which will mark it as very innovative, modern and first time across the World.
– To collaborate with national and international institutions, organizations and experts on hydroponics.
– To create awareness and advocacy on the benefits and potential of hydroponics among the public and policymakers.
– To support and facilitate the establishment and expansion of hydroponics farms, industries and markets in India and Asia.
ACOHI Hydroponics Research & Development Board has a significant impact on the hotel industry of India and Asia, as well as the economic, environmental and social aspects of agriculture.
Some of the impacts are -
– Hydroponics can provide fresh, healthy, and organic food to the hotel industry, enhancing the quality and variety of their menus and services.
– Hydroponics can reduce the dependence on imported food products, increasing the self-reliance and competitiveness of the hotel industry.
– Hydroponics can create new opportunities for employment, entrepreneurship, and innovation in the hotel industry, especially for women and youth.
– Hydroponics can contribute to the conservation of natural resources, such as water, land, and biodiversity, reducing the ecological footprint of the hotel industry.
– Hydroponics can improve the health and safety of consumers, farmers, and workers, reducing the exposure to harmful chemicals, pesticides, and pathogens.
ACOHI Hydroponics Research & Development Board is also aligned with the National Agriculture Development goals of India, such as -
– Doubling farmers’ income by 2025.
– Achieving food security and nutritional security for all.
– Promoting sustainable agriculture practices.
– Enhancing agricultural productivity and profitability.
– Strengthening agricultural research and innovation.
ACOHI Hydroponics Research & Development Board is a pioneer in using the latest technologies of science and advanced technology of hydroponics systems to transform the agriculture sector of India and Asia. Some of the technologies used by ACOHI Hydroponics Research & Development Board are -
– Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to monitor and optimize plant growth conditions, such as temperature, humidity, light intensity, pH level, nutrient
– Internet of things (IoT) and sensors to collect and transmit real-time data on plant health, water quality, nutrient consumption etc.
– Blockchain and smart contracts to ensure traceability, transparency and security of hydroponics products along the supply chain.
– Drones and robots to automate tasks such as seeding, harvesting, pruning, spraying etc.
– Vertical farming and aeroponics to maximize space utilization and crop density.
ACOHI Hydroponics Research & Development Board is a visionary project that aims to revolutionize the agriculture sector of India and Asia through hydroponics. By providing high-quality food to the hotel industry, by creating new opportunities for economic growth, by protecting the environment and by improving the health and safety of consumers, ACOHI Hydroponics Research & Development Board is making a positive difference in the lives of millions of people via the Hospitality Industry of India & Asia.
Inquire with us for the above mentioned by filling the inquiry form below, connect with us for better India & better and healthy Hospitality Industry of India & Asia.