THE WORLD'S FIRST ACOHI GLOBAL CENSOR BOARD CERTIFICATE AGCBC OVERLOOKING THE QUALITY & POSITIVE CONTENT OF FILMS, MEDIA & OTHER SOURCES RELATED TO HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY OF INDIA, ASIA & WORLD
India & Asia is one of the largest and most diverse film industries in the world which contains contents, information and details of the Hospitality Industry in terms of Food & Beverages via their various forms of mediums which typically falls under the entertainment zone.
It produces thousands of films every year in various languages and genres across the continents. It also has a huge and passionate audience that enjoys watching films as a form of entertainment, education and culture with the food patterns and individual cultures of various countries which are extremely diverse and beautiful as you pass by in each continent & country.
However, such a huge amount of content is rolling in the audience without any barrier sometimes which may be harmful, misguiding and not fit for the society and countries and their culture. From ages it is presented in the form without any restrictions causing lot of damages in the audiences, if presented well the same content could become the gold field for future generations to follow and hence the need of ACOHI Global Censor Board Certificate AGCBC was established which was fulfilled by the ACOHI in the more authentic and more genuine form to showcase the food, culture, travel, history, national & international tourism in the most dignified and respectable manner.
This body is known as the ACOHI Global Censor Board Certification – AGCBC, officially called in short form as AGCBC spread all across Asia headquartered in Pune -Maharashtra, India.
The ACOHI Global Censor Board Certification – AGCBC is a statutory body under the aegis of ACOHI BOG as per their MOA & AOA Mandate duly approved by WORLD’S FIRST – ASIAN LICENCE UNDER MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS- GOVERNMENT OF INDIA-120379, MCA – COI-U85300PN2020NPL193639 along with supreme players of Hospitality Industry of India, Asia & World.
This is headed by a Chairperson, who is usually a prominent figure from the Hospitality, Arts and Entertainment Industry, and a team of 10 administrative members. The AGCBC also appoints advisory panels of people from different walks of life to assist in the process of film certification across India, Asia & World.
The AGCBC will be having a significant impact on the film industries and societies of India, Asia & World as it will be guarding the content and information the way it is presented to the audience in a more authentic manner.
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF ACOHI
ACOHI Global Censor Board Certification – AGCBC , officially known as the AGCBC, is an official body under the Board of Governance of ACOHI that voluntarily enhances and supports the public exhibition of films, television shows, commercials and other visual media in India & Asia along with rest of the world which are related to Hospitality Industry. The AGCBC was established in 2023 under the MOA & AOA of ACOHI and has its headquarter in Pune Maharashtra – India.
NEED FOR ACOHI GLOBAL CENSOR BOARD
The main objective of the AGCBC is to ensure that the films and other visual media related to Hospitality Industry of India, Asia & World that are shown to the public on various platforms including social media are presented to viewers in much more accurate and defined manner which enhances the diversity of various countries cuisine, food, history and its best practices via visual representation voluntarily by the individual or an organization who is maker of it and executed as per the parameters of ACOHI BOG by the AGCBC defined team.
The AGCBC also aims to protect the interests of the content creator and the viewers by promoting creativity, diversity and quality of content across India, Asia & World. The AGCBC acts as a bridge between the content makers, filmmakers as well as between the filmmakers and the audience, by facilitating dialogue and feedback to improve the content & viewership by supporting the content and media and to make it reach the right audience across India, Asia & World.
AGCBC acts as a bridge of authentication of media, product or films in any of the formats to its viewers which ensures them that the content specified in the so called media is positive and not negative which is useful for society as a whole and its development.
PROCEDURE OF GETTING ACOHI GLOBAL CENSOR BOARD CERTIFICATE
The procedure for getting the ACOHI Global Censor Board Certificate depends on the type and category of your film and media. You have to submit an application form along with the following documents and materials –
• A declaration form stating the title, language, length and whether the film is in color or black and white.
• A synopsis of the film in English and Hindi.
• A list of cast and crew members with their addresses and contact details.
• A copy of the script or dialogue sheet in English and Hindi.
• Six DVD copies of the film with English subtitles if the film is in a regional language.
• A demand draft of the prescribed fee based on the length and category of the film.
• The mentioned media where it is going to be published along with geographically defined areas & territories.
The AGCBC will then scrutinize your application and assign an examining committee to view your film. The committee will give a report recommending one of the following certificates:
• H – Content suited for public exhibition across India, Asia & World.
• I – Needed improvement for content correction with information. Based on corrections H Certificate will be issued.
• The AGCBC Chairman will review the report and issue the certificate accordingly which is related to the Hospitality Industry only.
• This is a private certification approved by the Hospitality Industry body which is topmost in India & Asia.
• The certification will help positively as it will put a big stop on misleading footages, ads, commercials, films and many other products which are related to public viewing as far as content related to the Hospitality Industry of World is concerned.
• Imagine a food ad without authentication it is claiming false results only to satisfy the business and sales policies keeping customers in dark due to which the whole world is suffering due to many diseases across world which are caused due to consumption of wrong foods and beverages, all these things will be stopped by these AGCBC where consumer will be guided for right kind of hand holding with information for real products via certification of content under the rules & regulations of AGCBC.
The whole process may take up to 60 days, so you should apply well in advance of your release date. You can also apply online through the ACOHI website or through a license service provider who will guide you to get the things done officially in your country representing AGCBC.
The fee for the certificate varies depending on the length and category of your film.
The fee structure is as follows –
• For feature films, the examination fee is Rs. 50,000 for films up to 2000 meters and Rs. 30 for every additional meter. The screening fee is Rs. 50,000 for films up to 2000 meters and Rs. 30 for every additional meter.
• For short films, the examination fee is Rs. 25,000 for films up to 200 meters and Rs. 30 for every additional meter. The screening fee is Rs. 25,000 for films up to 200 meters and Rs. 30 for every additional meter.
• For educational films, the examination fee is Rs. 25000 for films up to 200 meters and Rs. 20 for every additional meter. The screening fee is Rs. 25000 for films up to 200 meters and Rs. 20 for every additional meter.
• For documentary films, the examination fee is Rs. 15,000 for films up to 200 meters and Rs. 20 for every additional meter. The screening fee is Rs. 15,000 for films up to 200 meters and Rs. 20 for every additional meter.
• For advertisement films, the examination fee is Rs. 1,00,000/- for films up to 2000 meters and Rs. 50 for every additional meter. The screening fee is Rs. 50,000 for films up to 2000 meters and Rs. 30 for every additional meter.
You have to pay the fee by demand draft in favor of the ACOHI Central HQ where you are applying.
BENEFITS OF ACOHI GLOBAL CENSOR BOARD CERTIFICATE - AGCBC
Some of the benefits of getting a certificate from the AGCBC are –
• It ensures that your film complies with the guidelines and principles of film certification and does not violate any law or public order as far as your claims or product is concerned along with content.
• It helps you to reach a wider audience by categorizing your film according to its suitability for different age groups and sensibilities.
• It enhances the credibility and reputation of your film as a quality product that has been approved by a statutory authority.
• It provides you with an opportunity to interact with the AGCBC officials and panel members and get feedback and suggestions on your film.
• Film, product or claim backed with certification ensures better product visibility and acceptance across Asia & World.
• The Film, Product or media gets the backing of AGCBC for wide promotions across India, Asia & World via Hospitality Industry & Audiences.
Getting a certificate from the AGCBC is a beneficial step for your films, media, ad or any other mediums or claims of success after the scrutiny of appropriate authentication by the Industry.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE & LINK FOR THE APPLY OF ACOHI GLOBAL CENSOR BOARD CERTIFICATE
You can apply online for the AGCBC certificate through the official website or through an official service provider.
Here is the link to apply for ACOHI Global Censor Board Certificate – https://www.acohi.org/acohi-censor-board/
You will need to register yourself as a user and fill in the application form with the required details. You will also need to upload the documents and materials mentioned earlier and pay the fee online. You will receive an acknowledgement and a tracking number for your application. You can check the status of your application online and get notified when your film is ready for certification. You can also download the certificate online after it is issued.
Fill in the inquiry form below to get the process rolled for certification of AGCBC, stay ahead of time in this competitive world.
Once you fill the inquiry form the process will start from the AGCBC team for further communications, procedures and paperwork.